Business hasn’t stopped and your chamber hasn’t either! COVID-19 is affecting everyone and we want to do all that we can to help you. How can the chamber help you? Fill out our COVID-19 Business Impact Survey by clicking HERE!
Paycheck Protection Program (PPP):
- First Time Borrower Application Click HERE
- Second Time Borrower Application Click HERE
- Loan Forgiveness Application Click HERE
Contact your bank loan officer for help on application / documents needed to qualify.
Visit the SBA at www.sba.gov for more information.
NEW! Harris County Approves $30 Million COVID Relief Fund for Micro and Small Business Owners
- Qualified Businesses will receive grants of up to $25,000!
- Applications will be accepted online for two weeks beginning Monday, September 20 through October 4, 2021
- Need help with the application process? LiftFund and other local community organizations will help applicants navigate the application process and overcome technological / language barriers. Click HERE for list of collaborators.
NEW! Comcast RISE to Award and Additional $1Million in Grants to People of Color-Owned Businesses in Houston
Beginning October 1, 2021, small businesses owned by people of color (including Black, Indigenous, Hispanic, and Asian American owners, among others) in Harris and Ft. Bend counties can apply for a $10,000 grant. Applications must be received by October 14, 2021. Comcast will announce the 100 grant recipients in November 2021.
To apply, or to get more information about Comcast RISE, visit here.
SIGN UP FOR COVID VACCINE
- East Houston Hospital & Clinics: Click HERE to register for Vaccine
- Kelsey – Seybold Clinic now in the North Channel Area! Click HERE to register for Vaccine
- TruMed Pharmacy offerng Pfizer, Moderna and Johnson & Johnson COVID Vaccine – Call (281) 201-1188 to schedule appointment
Free Testing! Results Available in 3-5 Days! Register online, take the self assessment and choose a location. Visit www.doineedacovid19test.com | covidcheck.hctx.net | www.hcphtx.org or call 832-927-7575.
Stationary Sites: Register at www.doineedacovid19test.com (People must be 13 or older to be tested at these locations)
- San Jacinto College Central Campus, 8060 Spencer Hwy., Pasadena, TX 77505
- Lone Star College – Cypress Center, 19710 Clay Rd., Katy, TX 77449
- Separate Unit for COVID Patients – 15119 Wallisville Rd., Suite 100, Houston, TX 77049 | 281-977-9800