Business hasn’t stopped and your chamber hasn’t either! COVID-19 is affecting everyone and we want to do all that we can to help you. How can the chamber help you? Fill out our COVID-19 Business Impact Survey by clicking HERE!
Hurting financially? Check out these loans!
- Begins Monday, July 13, 2020 at 8am and will close Friday, July 24, 2020 at 3:30pm.
- To be eligible applicants must conduct business in Harris County within Precincts 1-4.
- For more information and frequently asked questions click here.
Paycheck Protection Program (PPP): Go to your bank and follow their procedures. Download this sample application from the Treasury Department.
Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL): Go to Disasterloan.sba.gov or call (800) 659 – 2955 for more information. Fill out and submit the online loan application which will ask for information similar to this SBA Form 5, Form 5C for sole proprietor and supporting documents SBA Form P-109.
Harris County COVID-19 Forgivable Loan Program: Click here for more information.
- Up to $25,000
- 0% interest
- 5-year terms
- Grace period for 3 months
United Community Credit Union Emergency Relief Loan: unitedccu.com
- 90 days no pay
- As low as 6.99%
- Up to $2,500 loan
Mobile locations for the week of August 3 – August 8, Monday – Saturday are:
- Inspire Church: 11727 E Sam Houston Pkwy. N. Houston, TX 77044 (Closed Tuesday & Sunday)
- Bay Area Community Center: 5002 E. Nasa Pkwy., Seabrook, TX 77586 (Closed Wednesday & Sunday)
- Mission Bend Islamic Center: (Closed Friday & Sunday)
- Jesse Jones Park: 20634 Kenswick Dr., Humble, TX 77338 (Closed Friday & Sunday)
Stationary Sites: Open 6 days, Monday – Saturday
- CyFair at the Ken Pridgeon Stadium, 11355 Falcon Rd., Houston, TX 77065
- San Jacinto College Central Campus, 8060 Spencer Hwy., Pasadena, TX 77505
(Parking Lot 16 Behind Flickinger Art Center, Building 15)
- All sites require pre-registration.
- Students and employees should register at secure.hcphes.org/focusedmobile5/
- Public can register at covcheck.hctx.net
- Testing is free to all San Jac students and employees with a San Jac ID OR a tuition fee bill, found on SOS
- Separate Unit for COVID Patients – 15119 Wallisville Rd., Suite 100, Houston, TX 77049 | 281-977-9800
- Starting Friday, April 17, 2020 Walgreens in City of Pasadena and City of Houston will offer drive thru testing between the hours of 9am – 5pm, 7 days a week unless severe weather or unforeseen circumstances.
- Up to 200 people per day can get tested.
- Tests will be free for people who meet the criteria established by the CDC for testing.
- MUST REGISTER and secure an appointment in advance. To get tested you will take an online screening questionnare available via the link on ReadyHarris.org or the Walgreens website or app at https://www.walgreens.com/findcare/covid19/testing?ban=covid_testing.
- If eligible, you’ll receive an e-mail and be directed to the testing location and asked to follow instructions -remain in your car with the window rolled up.
- Will receive results within 24hrs.
State Farm – Barry Hoskins: Good Neighbor Relief Program
Customers with auto policies in force between March 20 and May 31 will receive on average a 25% policy credit (no policyholder action needed). That’s 2 billion dollars in customer savings! Now more than ever – being a Good Neighbor means everything.