Business hasn’t stopped and your chamber hasn’t either! COVID-19 is affecting everyone and we want to do all that we can to help you. How can the chamber help you? Fill out our COVID-19 Business Impact Survey by clicking HERE!
Paycheck Protection Program (PPP):
- First Time Borrower Application Click HERE
- Second Time Borrower Application Click HERE
- Loan Forgiveness Application Click HERE
Contact your bank loan officer for help on application / documents needed to qualify.
Visit the SBA at www.sba.gov for more information.
Mobile locations for this week (Tuesday, January 19 – Saturday, January 24):
- M.O. Campbell Education Center: 1865 Aldine Bender, Houston, TX 77032 (Open Tues.-Fr. 12-7pm & Sun. 10am – 3pm)
- Fellowship of Purpose: 14203 Wallisville Rd. Houston, TX 77049 (Open Tues. – Sat. 8am – 3pm)
- Connect Community Church: 4405 Crenshaw Rd. Pasadena, TX 77504 (Open Tues. – Sat. 8am – 3pm)
- Spring Branch Community Health Center, CyFair: 7777 Westgreen Blvd. Cypress, TX 77433 (Open Tues. – Sat. 8am – 3pm)
- St. John Neumann Catholic Church: 2730 Nelwood Dr. Houston, TX 77038 (Open Tues. – Sat. 8am – 3pm)
- All Saint Anglican: 13403 Renn Rd., Houston, TX 77083 (Open Tues. – Fri. 8am – 3pm)
- Iglesia Cristo Viene: 400 Cedar Bayou Rd., Baytown, TX 77520 (Open Tues. – Thurs. 8am – 3pm)
- Bear Creek Park: 3535 War Memorial Drive, Houston, TX 77084 (Open Fri. and Sat. 8am – 3pm)
- Lee College (McNair Campus): 3411 I-10 Baytown, TX 77521 (Open Sat. 8am – 3pm)
Stationary Sites: Register at www.doineedacovid19test.com
- San Jacinto College Central Campus, 8060 Spencer Hwy., Pasadena, TX 77505
- Katy Park: 24927 Morton Rd, Katy, TX 77493
- Separate Unit for COVID Patients – 15119 Wallisville Rd., Suite 100, Houston, TX 77049 | 281-977-9800
- Starting Friday, April 17, 2020 Walgreens in City of Pasadena and City of Houston will offer drive thru testing between the hours of 9am – 5pm, 7 days a week unless severe weather or unforeseen circumstances.
- Up to 200 people per day can get tested.
- Tests will be free for people who meet the criteria established by the CDC for testing.
- MUST REGISTER and secure an appointment in advance. To get tested you will take an online screening questionnaire available via the link on ReadyHarris.org or the Walgreens website or app at https://www.walgreens.com/findcare/covid19/testing?ban=covid_testing.
- If eligible, you’ll receive an e-mail and be directed to the testing location and asked to follow instructions -remain in your car with the window rolled up.
- Will receive results within 24hrs.