Business hasn’t stopped and your chamber hasn’t either! COVID-19 is affecting everyone and we want to do all that we can to help you. How can the chamber help you? Fill out our COVID-19 Business Impact Survey by clicking HERE!
Paycheck Protection Program (PPP):
- First Time Borrower Application Click HERE
- Second Time Borrower Application Click HERE
- Loan Forgiveness Application Click HERE
Contact your bank loan officer for help on application / documents needed to qualify.
Visit the SBA at www.sba.gov for more information.
SIGN UP FOR COVID VACCINE
Beginning Monday, March 29 all adults are eligible to receive the COVID Vaccine.
- Portal Open for residents to register on waitlist 1/26/21
- To ensure fairness, residents on waitlist will be selected at random (1A groups and older residents receiving priority)
- Once individual as been selected to receive vaccine, they will be provided with a link with instructions on how to select location and time to get vaccinated
Register at www.readyharris.org or call 832.927.8787
East Harris County COVID Vaccine Sites:
- Tuesday, March 30, 9am -4pm
Leonel Castillo Community Center, 2101 South St. Houston, TX 77009
- Wednesday, March 31, 8am – 4pm
Crosby Operations Center, 14670 FM 2100, Crosby, TX
- Thursday, April 1, 10am – 4pm
North Shore Community Fellowship of Faith Church, 444 Maxey Rd, Houston, TX 77013
Register at www.ummcscreening.com/umv
East Houston Hospital & Clinics
- Got to https://www.ehhc.care
- Click “COVID VACCINATION” at the top.
- Select the vaccination location (EAST HOUSTON HOSPITAL on the east side of town)
- On the Vaccination Screener Page, click the choice “Select category”
- On the next page, complete your contact info. Select category again
- Then upload your drivers license picture
- Then upload a picture of the front and back of your insurance card if they have insurance.IT IS NOT NECESSARY TO RECEIVE VACCINE.
- Then select your vaccination date and time.
Click HERE to sign up for COVID Vaccine with EHHC
Free Testing! Results Available in 3-5 Days! Register online, take the self assessment and choose a location. Visit www.doineedacovid19test.com | covidcheck.hctx.net | www.hcphtx.org or call 832-927-7575.
Mobile locations for this week (Monday, April 19- Saturday, April 24)
- M.O. Campbell Educational Center: Open Monday and Saturday
- Fellowship of Purpose Church: Open Monday & Wednesday – Saturday
- St. Pius Catholic Church: Open Monday – Thursday & Saturday
- Spring Branch Community Health Center – Cy Fair: Open Monday-Wednesday, Friday & Saturday
- Planet Ford Stadium: Open Monday – Tuesday, & Thursday – Saturday
- Iglesia Cristo Viene: Open Saturday
Stationary Sites: Register at www.doineedacovid19test.com (People must be 13 or older to be tested at these locations)
- San Jacinto College Central Campus, 8060 Spencer Hwy., Pasadena, TX 77505
- Lone Star College – Cypress Center, 19710 Clay Rd., Katy, TX 77449
- Separate Unit for COVID Patients – 15119 Wallisville Rd., Suite 100, Houston, TX 77049 | 281-977-9800
- Starting Friday, April 17, 2020 Walgreens in City of Pasadena and City of Houston will offer drive thru testing between the hours of 9am – 5pm, 7 days a week unless severe weather or unforeseen circumstances.
- Up to 200 people per day can get tested.
- Tests will be free for people who meet the criteria established by the CDC for testing.
- MUST REGISTER and secure an appointment in advance. To get tested you will take an online screening questionnaire available via the link on ReadyHarris.org or the Walgreens website or app at https://www.walgreens.com/findcare/covid19/testing?ban=covid_testing.
- If eligible, you’ll receive an e-mail and be directed to the testing location and asked to follow instructions -remain in your car with the window rolled up.
- Will receive results within 24hrs.