Business hasn’t stopped and your chamber hasn’t either! COVID-19 is affecting everyone and we want to do all that we can to help you. How can the chamber help you? Fill out our COVID-19 Business Impact Survey by clicking HERE!
New order in place:
Employees and customers over 10 must wear face covers, effective June 22-30. Business can be fined.
Hurting financially? Check out these loans!
Paycheck Protection Program (PPP): Go to your bank and follow thier procedures. Download this sample application from the Treasury Department.
Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL): Go to Disasterloan.sba.gov or call (800) 659 – 2955 for more information. Fill out and submit the online loan application which will ask for information similar to this SBA Form 5, Form 5C for sole proprietor and supporting documents SBA Form P-109.
Harris County COVID-19 Forgivable Loan Program: Click here for more information.
- Up to $25,000
- 0% interest
- 5-year terms
- Grace period for 3 months
United Community Credit Union Emergency Relief Loan: unitedccu.com
- 90 days no pay
- As low as 6.99%
- Up to $2,500 loan
Free Mobile Testing in our community! June 15-20 | 9am – 6pm | Register at www.txcovidtest.org or call 512-883-2400
- Jim Fonteno Courthouse Annex, 14350 Wallisville Rd., Houston, TX 77049
Mobile locations for the week of June 22-27, Monday – Saturday are:
- Lone Star College – North Harris Campus, 2700 Thorne Dr, Houston, TX 77073 (Closed Tuesday, June 23)
- Bay Area Community Center, 5002 E NASA Pkwy., Seabrook, TX 77586 (Closed Wednesday, June 24)
- Hayes Elementary School, 21203 Park Timbers Ln., Katy, TX 77375 (Closed Thursday, June 25)
- Lone Star College Tomball, 700 Graham Dr., Tomball, TX 77375 (Closed Friday, June 26)
Stationary Sites: Open 6 days, Monday – Saturday
- CyFair at the Ken Pridgeon Stadium, 11355 Falcon Rd., Houston, TX 77065
- San Jacinto College Central Campus, 8060 Spencer Hwy., Pasadena, TX 77505
Employees & Students ONLY: San Jacinto College North Campus, 5800 Uvalde Rd., Houston, TX 77049 | 8am-3pm | June 20, 23 & 24
- Separate Unit for COVID Patients – 15119 Wallisville Rd., Suite 100, Houston, TX 77049 | 281-977-9800
- Starting Friday, April 17, 2020 Walgreens in City of Pasadena and City of Houston will offer drive thru testing between the hours of 9am – 5pm, 7 days a week unless severe weather or unforeseen circumstances.
- Up to 200 people per day can get tested.
- Tests will be free for people who meet the criteria established by the CDC for testing.
- MUST REGISTER and secure an appointment in advance. To get tested you will take an online screening questionnare available via the link on ReadyHarris.org or the Walgreens website or app at https://www.walgreens.com/findcare/covid19/testing?ban=covid_testing.
- If eligible, you’ll receive an e-mail and be directed to the testing location and asked to follow instructions -remain in your car with the window rolled up.
- Will receive results within 24hrs.
Special offers and contest giveaways!
Shell Federal Credit Union Giveaway: http://www.shellfcu.org/giveaway/giftcardgiveawa
Giving away $6,000 in $100 grocery gift cards to help our community during these difficult times. Enter below to win one of 60 H-E-B gift cards. Entries must be submitted by 9 AM on Monday, April 20th to qualify. For complete details visit the link below. Remember, at Shell FCU, you are always Welcome Home!
United Community Credit Union Skip Loan Payment (Members only): https://www.unitedccu.com/
Take Care Program for first responders: Get 50% off qualified loan rate. For more information visit https://www.unitedccu.com/Promotions/Take-Care-Discount?utm_source=ncacoc&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=takecare | *Offer ends May 31, 2020.
State Farm – Barry Hoskins: Good Neighbor Relief Program
Customers with auto policies in force between March 20 and May 31 will receive on average a 25% policy credit (no policyholder action needed). That’s 2 billion dollars in customer savings! Now more than ever – being a Good Neighbor means everything.