Disaster Recovery Resources
- Christian Tabernacle – 13334 Wallisville Rd, (713) 453-7000
- North Shore Community Fellowship of Faith – 444 Maxey Rd. 77013, 832-885-9514
- “Mary’s Kitchen” – 827 Sheldon Road Channelview, Texas 77530, 281-452-2027,
OPEN: Monday through Friday from 11:00 AM until 11:45 AM.
- Salvation Army East Houston – 2732 Cherrybrook Ln. Pasadena, TX 77502 | email@example.com | (713) 378-0020
- “Society of St. Vincent De Paul” – 827 Sheldon Road Channelview, Texas 77530, 281-452-2027
An international, non-profit organization that uses our facilities to assist clients in the local area w/ groceries, toiletries, & financial assistance with utility bills etc. according to their monthly financial means.
OPEN: Saturday morning and Tuesday evenings
*Organizations do not discriminate against any clients with differing religious beliefs or other beliefs.
- Federal Disaster Assistance
- FEMA Assistance
- FEMA Business Assistance
- Small Business Administration – Disaster Loan Assistance
- Finance Your Small Business
- Small Business Administration – Disaster Declaration Forms
- National Flood Insurance Program – File a Claim
- TWC Disaster Unemployment Assistance Program
How do I file for disaster loans?
- Homeowner and renter loans up to $240K ($200Kproperty + $40Kcontents). Interest rates are between 1.75% and 3.5%.
- Businesses OF ANY SIZE and non-profit organizations can apply for property damage loans up to $2M
- Small Businesses can apply for Economic Injury loans that provide up to $2M of working capital to generally assist with recovery
- Non-profit interest rates 2.5%
- Business loans 3.305% to 6.601%