Business hasn’t stopped and your chamber hasn’t either! COVID-19 is affecting everyone and we want to do all that we can to help you. How can the chamber help you? Fill out our COVID-19 Business Impact Survey by clicking HERE!
Hurting financially? Check out these loans!
The HartBeat of Main Street Grant Program: Program will open on Thursday, Oct. 22. at 9am & ends Thursday, Oct. 29 at 4:59pm. Grants of $5,000 to $15,000 will be awarded on a competitive and first-come, first-served basis.
What types of businesses are eligible?
Businesses must meet the following criteria to apply:
- The business must be a business entity in good standing in the state in which it was formed and the state in which it does business.
- The applicant’s business has a “brick-and-mortar” location and operates in an older or historic main street, downtown or commercial district in the U.S.
- The applicant’s business employs 20 or fewer full time employees, including the owner.
- The applicant’s business has been in operation since January 1, 2019.
- The applicant is an owner of the business and is 18 years of age or older.
Paycheck Protection Program (PPP): Go to your bank and follow their procedures. Download this sample application from the Treasury Department.
PPP Forgiveness for loans of up to $50,000 or less:
- Click here to view the simpler loan forgiveness application.
- Click here to view the instructions for completing the simpler loan forgiveness application.
- Click here to view the Interim Final Rule on the simpler forgiveness process for loans of $50,000 or less.
To learn more, visit www.sba.gov.
Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL): Go to Disasterloan.sba.gov or call (800) 659 – 2955 for more information. Fill out and submit the online loan application which will ask for information similar to this SBA Form 5, Form 5C for sole proprietor and supporting documents SBA Form P-109.
Harris County COVID-19 Forgivable Loan Program: Click here for more information.
- Up to $25,000
- 0% interest
- 5-year terms
- Grace period for 3 months
United Community Credit Union Emergency Relief Loan: unitedccu.com
- 90 days no pay
- As low as 6.99%
- Up to $2,500 loan
Mobile locations for the week of October 19 – October 24, Monday – Saturday are:
- Christia Adair Park: 15107 Cullen Blvd., Houston, TX 77047 (Closed Tuesday, October 20)
- Strawberry Park: 1114 Parkside Dr., Pasadena, TX 77504 (Closed Wednesday, October 21)
- Spring Creek Church of Christ: 14847 Brown Rd., Tomball, TX 77377 (Closed Wednesday, October 21)
- Faith Lutheran Church: 4600 Bellaire Blvd., Bellaire, TX 77401 (Closed Thursday, October 22)
- Zube Park: 17560 Roberts Rd., Hockley, TX 77447 (Open only Monday, October 19)
- Atascocita Park: 17302 West Lake Houston Pkwy., Atascocita, TX 77346 (Open Monday – Thursday, October 19-22)
- MAS Katy Center: 1800 Baker Rd., Houston, TX 77094 (Open Monday-Thursday, October 19 -22)
- All Saints Anglican Church: 13403 Renn Rd., 77083 (Open only Friday, October 23)
- M.O. Campbell Education Center: 1865 Aldine Bender, FM 525, Houston, TX 77032 (Children can be tested at this site. Open Monday-Friday, October 19-23 from 12-7pm & Saturday, October 24 from 10am-3pm.)
- San Jacinto College Central Campus, 8060 Spencer Hwy., Pasadena, TX 77505: 7am – 2pm. Register at www.doineedacovid19test.com
(Parking Lot 16 Behind Flickinger Art Center, Building 15)
- All sites require pre-registration.
- Students and employees should register at secure.hcphes.org/focusedmobile5/
- Public can register at covcheck.hctx.net
- Testing is free to all San Jac students and employees with a San Jac ID OR a tuition fee bill, found on SOS
- Separate Unit for COVID Patients – 15119 Wallisville Rd., Suite 100, Houston, TX 77049 | 281-977-9800
- Starting Friday, April 17, 2020 Walgreens in City of Pasadena and City of Houston will offer drive thru testing between the hours of 9am – 5pm, 7 days a week unless severe weather or unforeseen circumstances.
- Up to 200 people per day can get tested.
- Tests will be free for people who meet the criteria established by the CDC for testing.
- MUST REGISTER and secure an appointment in advance. To get tested you will take an online screening questionnare available via the link on ReadyHarris.org or the Walgreens website or app at https://www.walgreens.com/findcare/covid19/testing?ban=covid_testing.
- If eligible, you’ll receive an e-mail and be directed to the testing location and asked to follow instructions -remain in your car with the window rolled up.
- Will receive results within 24hrs.
State Farm – Barry Hoskins: Good Neighbor Relief Program
Customers with auto policies in force between March 20 and May 31 will receive on average a 25% policy credit (no policyholder action needed). That’s 2 billion dollars in customer savings! Now more than ever – being a Good Neighbor means everything.